Saturday, August 31, 2013

CSS3 Simple Horizontal menu

Creating a "Horizontal Menu" was simple as creating the vertical menu. In previous article's "Simple CSS Menu" and "Simple CSS menu 2". I had learned and created vertical menu's. In this article I have learned and created a horizontal menu with CSS3 and HTML.
To create a horizontal menu I have used jsfiddle so anyone wants to experiment with the code Click here.

Following is the horizontal menu that I wanted to create : 




For this we need to create a structure of elements that will act as a menu when CSS is applied, Following is the HTML that is used for the menu displayed above.





Then comes the most important part of the menu CSS.





Learning CSS and CSS3 are good experiments for me. Hope this article is useful to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment